Surrey Upcycling Competition
Enter our upcycling competition for a chance to win a zero waste hamper! We have listed the items in the hamper below which have kindly been donated by two Surrey shops.
- Compostable cleaning pad
- Toothpaste tablets
- Reusable mesh produce bag
- Reusable metal straw and cleaning brush
- Biodegradable bamboo toothbrush
- Compostable sponge cleaning cloth
- Organic bamboo strips (natural alternative to plasters)
- ‘Faith in Nature’ naked soap with cloth
- Insulated reusable water bottle
To enter, you will need to submit a photograph and a short description of a recently completed upcycling project. Complete the form below for a chance to win.
The competition is open to Surrey residents only. Submissions close at midnight 31 July 2020. The winner will be chosen and contacted the week commencing 3 August.
Submit your entry
Maximum file size is 6mb. Accepted file types: jpg, gif, png, bmp, tif