Mobile phone

Check a waste carrier’s licence

All businesses and traders who transport waste are legally required to have a waste carrier’s licence. You can check if a waste carrier is registered by looking on the Environment Agency’s public register or by calling 03708 506 506.

If you have concerns that a trader isn’t disposing of waste correctly there are two things you can do:

  • Call the Environment Agency hotline on 0800 80 70 60.
  • Report your concerns anonymously to Crimestoppers online.

Surrey Environment Partnership comprises Surrey County Council and the 11 district and borough councils in Surrey.

Copyright © 2019 Surrey Environment Partnership.
All Rights reserved

Site map
Privacy and cookies
Contact us
Accessibility statement

Download our free recycling app
Get it on Google Play
Download on the App Store

Follow and like us on your favourite social networks to keep up with all the latest at Surrey Environment Partnership.