Report fly-tipping

Fly-tipping in progress

If you see fly-tipping in progress, please call 999 and ask for the police. Don’t engage with the fly-tipper(s).

If a road is blocked

Report fly-tipping on the highway to Surrey County Council.

If you’ve found items already fly-tipped

If you’ve found fly-tipping anywhere else, for example, on a footpath, please report it to the local district or borough council. Please select the area the fly-tipping is in to be directed to the correct website.

Location of fly-tipping

Report a trader

If you have concerns that a trader isn’t disposing of waste correctly there are two things you can do: Call the Environment Agency hotline on 0800 80 70 60. Report your concerns anonymously to Crimestoppers online.