Frozen blackberry yoghurt
Lots of leftover yoghurt? Save it from the bin by creating this delicious dessert, you can also use up your leftover fruit, the recipe works with blackberries, strawberries, raspberries or even blueberries!
- 200g blackberries
- 40g golden caster sugar
- 300g plain yoghurt
- 50ml honey
- 100ml milk
1. Mix blackberries and golden caster sugar in a large bowl.
2. Leave for 30 mins or until the fruit starts to break down, then mash the berries a little with a fork.
3. In a separate bowl, mix the yoghurt with the honey and milk.
4. Spoon the yoghurt mixture into a freezable container, then tip the berries on top and swirl them through.
5. Freeze for 2 hours, then give a little stir and return to the freezer to firm up.
6. Take out of the freezer a few mins before serving to soften for scooping.
Recipe by BBC Good Food