Potato peel crisps
These are a great way to use up leftover potato peelings, making them a tasty zero-waste snack.
- Olive oil
- Smoked paprika, or any other flavourings
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/390°F/Gas mark 6
- Scrub, wash and dry the potatoes clean, then peel. Put the peelings to one side.
- Coat the peelings in olive oil, then add salt and smoked paprika (or other flavourings).
- Spread the peelings out on a baking sheet and bake for 20 mins at 200C turning after 10 minutes, until brown and crispy.
Recipe by Frances Black