Strawberry and cream ice pops
Treat yourself with this guilt-free dessert. It’s perfect for using up leftover yoghurt and strawberries.
- 600ml milk
- 400g plain yoghurt
- 800g strawberries
- 60ml strawberry cordial
- 2 heaped tablespoons cornflour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
You’ll also need: ice pop moulds
1. Chop the strawberries into small chunks and fill in the ice pop moulds to the top.
2. Pour the milk, yoghurt, cordial and cornflour into a pan and whisk together over a medium heat. Add in sugar until it reaches boiling point and starts to thicken.
3. Remove from the heat and allow to cool slightly.
4. Pour the mixture into the strawberry filled moulds, fill to the top and press down with a small spoon to release any air bubbles.
5. Put the sticks in the freezer overnight before serving.
Recipe by Love Food Hate Waste